Pregnant mamas are encouraged to take this class in their last trimester with their partner.
This comprehensive breastfeeding class will help you get off to the best start with breastfeeding your new baby.
The class will provide parents with valuable, up to date and evidence-based information and help you achieve personal breastfeeding goals ~ in a fun, friendly, comfortable setting.
Focus will be placed on the first feedings through the first 6 months and beyond.
* the physiology of nursing; how to establish a good milk supply
* achieving a comfortable latch
* how to identify and prevent common breastfeeding issues
* how to know if your baby is getting enough milk
* ways the partner can help
Learn about normal newborn behavior and, if needed, where and how to get help after you’ve had your baby.
CALL OR EMAIL NOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT